Friday, January 15, 2010



Hey everyone. I just got back from having greek food for dinner. sooo yummy! hehe! My diet for the transformation I started a few weeks ago has been so plain and boring , its nice to have something delicious for a change!. For example, My meals are chicken breast ,veggies, brown rice and lots of protein shakes ...pretty boring to me! I have been so tired these past couple of days too,the cold weather and rain doesn't help at all.. I set my alarm at night so I can get up and get the day started early,but I keep pushing snooze button to get a few extra minutes of sleep in. My personal trainer/coach has been pushing me to limits I have never been to before and I'm lovin the change already! I have 13 more weeks to go as of Monday..and I'm counting the days down so far my body fat is down by 2% this week ....Thank you for all the support everyone has been giving me!

No comments: