Monday, January 25, 2010

Hey everyone! So I’ve had quite the busy month… My trainer and I meet up four days out of the week and the other two days I'm on my own, which is nice since I have the time to take advantage of training outdoors.I have been running 5 miles and than doing some cross training at the stadium stairs on those days...it's a killer workout ,but so worth it! I'm happy the weather is finally clearing up here too , we have had some gnarly weather this past week..It's monday and the sun is poking through the clouds, I can feel summer coming right around the corner..I can't wait!!

Also,I just finished shooting a ton of content for a client of mine last week..I'm trying to make more time to get behind the camera again!! It's a passion of mine that I love so much ..She was so pleased with the photos,that she has hired me to shoot her again next weekend:-) I love my JOB!!!

Please dontate to the HAITI earthquake relief by texting 501501 from you cell phone!
This is devastation and so many people there need our help!

No comments: