Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SmileyCentral.com
Hi everyone, I hope you’re having a good week so far. I’ve been busy getting caught up with work,and I have several projects going on right now!

Most of you know I have always had strong passion for all things fitness and nutrition. I have always considered myself to be healthy and physicaly fit,which brings me to writting this post.. I will be starting a fitness blog to share my daily nutrition and workout journal with you. This blog is more like a journal for myself but also an open window for my readers to see what I'm eating each day (both good and bad!), see my improvements with exercise, and to discover some yummy recipes that are not only good for you but also yummy as well - that's very important! I'm working on getting the blog uploaded to my server so once it's up I will post the link here for you to check it out!!
Also ,Fanclub Member show tomorrow at 8 pm pst!!
If you’re not a member, you can Join here!
http://ifriends.net/JoinMe.htm?bronoo


No comments: