Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A friend of mine told me to check this new show on Spike Tv called" 1,000 ways to die. I'm thinking it's probely alot like those movies that came out years ago called "Faces of Death"..There were a series of them made,from what I understood the movies were banned from a few countries years ago..I watched the faces of death IV when I was a teenager at a sleep over ..I told myself for my own sanity I will never watch anything like that ever again! I mean really who wants to see actual on-camera deaths of a variety of animals, including seals being clubbed to death and animals being killed on the slaughterhouse line! NOT ME!!It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking how cruel people can be! So, today I came across an article about spike tv and again it was talking about this new show ,so I went to check out the online website to see what people had to say about this new show on spike tv...
Here is the clip I watched and I wont be watching anymore of them !!
Omg are you alergic to latex?

No comments: