Friday, January 23, 2009

VEGAS BABY:
I just got done packing and getting ready to head out to vegas!

I just wanted to remind everyone that I have a live cam show tonight at 10 pm pst, and I hope you can make it! If you’re not a member… JOIN NOW and see everything! You won’t be disappointed! Also… don’t forget you can call me and talk to me live on my private phone number. It’s a lot of fun getting to know each other. I hope to chat with you soon!

My Private toll-free telephone number, reachable from anywhere in the world, and available only to members of my FanClub:

Using any normal telephone, dial the FREE iFriends FanClub Hotline at the above number (1-877-CAM-FAME). When prompted, provide your eight-digit FanClub ID number (#00043864), as well as my six-digit FanClub 'Star' number (#043864), and follow the prompts. (I'm looking forward to hearing your voice!)

For callers located outside of North America, please dial 001-561-622-5046, ID# 043864


Vanessa xoxox

No comments: