Monday, January 26, 2009


Hey everyone!
I had a great time this trip. The weather was perfect and I had a great time the entire visit. The first night was Friday, and we didn’t really have any plans to go out that night… so we we went to the lounge and ordered appetizers and some drinks and just chilled,then a friend of ours that I haven't seen in over four years called us and asked if we wanted to meet up and party! Im so happy we went,it was a blast! They must have been making some strong drinks that night ,because serena and I were feeling it by the end of the night! Thank god our hotel was close by..
We were suppose to go out on saturday night ,but we were pooped from having 4 hours of sleep the night before and ended up just ordering breakfast in bed and lounging all day. We were invited to go to a birthday party than to a mansion after party that started at 1 am and even thought about trying to make it to that,but we were so tired we ended up just hanging out at the hotel and surprising all our members online and played till about midnight. hehe! that was FUN!!!
Sunday morning on the way home we stopped and had breakfast at this cute cafe on melrose than I hit the road and stopped at the pet store, and now I’m back at home snuggled up on the couch watching tv...I hope everyone has a great week!
Hope you like the pics!!

No comments: