Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey everyone! I wanted to update you and let you know I wont be live for the next week or so..I'm making a few changes to Members area of the Club: My shower webcam set up will be back up and running ,along with more live members webcam shows! I've also been working hard on getting high definition videos in Members section.. Videos will be added every week to Members area too... Tomorrow I have my hair done by ada in the morning ..She has been doing my hair for ever now..God I love her!! Than monday I have a a tax appointment ,which I have been putting off .. this time of year sucks !! On thursday night I ran into some old friend of mine,that I havent seen since highschool !Thanks to Steven for taking the photo! Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend with Loved ones!!
See you at my live cam show tonight at 8pm pst!
Vanessa-

1 comment:

eric alexandre said...

Attractive group of friends yet you still seem to stand out!