Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Hi everyone,
Hope you had a great weekend!I have been keeping myself busy!
I have alot of hot stuff to share with you guys!I'm really excited about the launch of Sinful Vanessa ,hopefully all have the Club ready by the end of this week!
I've decided to really dedicate myself to putting on kinky, sexier, fetish shows under the screename Sinful Vanessa! There's so much to see inside, and even more coming to Sinful Vanessa Club!Be sure to check out the new fanclub and add it to your favorites! Inside Sinful Vanessa you will find pictures and videos of me wearing ULTRA sexy stockings and thigh highs and much more!Also in the members area, I will host a live webcam , where you can see my fetish cam shows! I got a ton of emails,wanting to know when and how you can book a private show!Im working on all the fine details and private bookings can be booked starting this saturday September 29th!I've been looking forward to this all month. Also,you can now sign up and get my blog newsletters!

See you all soon! Muahh Vanessa xoxox

No comments: