Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Sorry for the lack up updates: I have been so busy since brutice's disappearance!I have been looking for him everyday in hopes to bring him back home. Last week was expecially hard for me,because last sunday was brutice's birthday he turned 5 years old. I remember the day I brought him home with me,he was the most adorable little I had ever seen. When he tunred 8 weeks old I got a call from the breeder letting me know he was all ready for me to take him home.Oh! I was so excited!! I waited 2 years for him ,which wasn't exactly easy for me ..I was referred to a breeder that is very meticulious about her pugs. In order for you to adopt one of her puppies she sure made you do your homework. It was well worth the wait Brutice is such a great dog with the best personality ever! I miss him so much!!
Here are some photos of him when he was little...


No comments: