Monday, August 20, 2007

Why do I have all the good Luck?

Friday night I heard brutice growling outside ,so I peeked my head out the back door to see what it was and sure enough it appeared to be a rat.. All of a sudden I hear this hissing noise,I got so scared I jumped and yelled for my girlfriend. We were both peeking are heads through the back door trying to figure out what the heck it was! I got a little closer and sure enough it was a baby possum staring right at us...How scary is that?! The possum was sitting on the ledge of a planter hiding behind the plant..I thought maybe brutice would attack it,but as soon as I said "Get it"! He ran right inside the house !Haha I think he was just as scared as we were! I grabbed a flip flop that I had left out on the patio steps ,I thought if I threw one at him he would get scared and run off ..Nope he didn't even move just stared at us ..It was hilarious! My girlfriend was laughing her ass off..we were so scared ..I know it was only a baby ,but were there is a baby there is a momma close bye! I've heard that's these possums get really big and can be very vicious! I thought about laying out some posion ,but just the thought of brutice getting a hold of it just worries me! Leaving it alone I figured it would run off eventually!

The next day I took a look around the yard and guess what I found! Yeep ..the possum laying out on my lounge chair..from the looks of it,the possum was picked up from a crow and than left to die ..That"s so sad!! These pics might be a little gross!! I was looking online about these creatures and I stumbled across a photo of a lady holding a possum by it's tail and she was happy about it! Could these be peoples pets? I don't know but I sure would'nt want to have to come across one again!

No comments: