Thursday, August 16, 2007

Well,I've been back home now for a few days from basking in the sun and enjoying my birthday week! The last couple of days I've been able to get all caught up with emails/voicemails and working on updates for site! My mom called me to wish me a "Happy Birthday"on monday,she seemed a little bummed out that she has'nt been able to see me lately. Usually every year I try to get the three generations together for lunch/dinner,this way my mom,grandma and I can spend sometime together!! So,on tuesday night I drove down to spend some time with the fam! I pulled up to my parents house just in time for some home cook'in! Southern Style! I didnt want to leave brutice home all alone for the night,so I took him with me. My parents have a chihuahua named "Bella" and a miniature pinscher named "Zero" they were really happy to see brutice(they all get along so well together)I was standing in the kitchen and took a picture of all the dogs wagging there tails waiting for a little nibble!
sorry,the quality of the pic sucks:-(

Thank you everyone for your Birthday wishes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats nice that you got to see the family and the pic of the dogs is cool! looks like they are pretty hungry lol.