Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Birthday is coming up on the 12th! Wow..Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my birthday relaxing by the pool in palm springs! Serena(bestfriend) and I always go somewhere together for my birthday..not sure yet exactly were we might be heading,maybe to Vegas this year! I miss that Girl! I always have so much fun with her!I just added some new photos in eye candy section in club also, a Poem Contest!
Any Fanclub member that sends me your most erotic poem(must be original) Will receive a Private Pass Code! This pass Code will let you access a Free Live Videochat Session on ifriends with me . I will pick my favorite poem and announce winner on August 13th .. Winner will recieve(a free show and a autographed 8x10 photo) *You must be an ifriends member to claim Prize!!Join now if you're not a member and come chat with me live! Hope to see ya soon:-)


No comments: