Sunday, July 29, 2007

This weekend we ended up going out friday night for sushi and drinks ..I'm surprised I was'nt laying curbside at the end of the night! I think I had a few to many drinks..Haha ..I almost forgot what it was like since I've been so consumed by everything else going on in my life!..It's been too long since I've actually got to Party!I need to do this again real soon! Need I say More... Good News is that I woke up saturday morning feeling great..Got my bikini on went to the beach to do it all over again...haha I am kidding ..Just went to the beach to layout and chill will my H2o .. :-) Yesterday night was a lot of fun! Thanks to all my fans that showed up to see me all dazzled up in the members section of my fanclub! If you didnt get a chance to check it out! You can catch me this saturday at 5 pm pst in the members area!

I've been busy reading my Fanclub emails this morning.I have to say you have kept me busy! I have read some really great poems so far ,I will be posting them up soon..If you have'nt sent yours ,please send to vanessavelezlive@yahoo.com subject( Poem Contest) before August 12th,2007 midnight pst..:-) Hope to see you in chat soon! Kisses Vanessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look great in that cool chair vanessa ! sexy legs :)