Friday, July 6, 2007

Hey guys! It's sooo hot outside today!
Can you believe I bought my house with no air conditioning! I know it's hot but record-breaking heat..Gosh!!I should have set up Bikrim!(hot yoga)at my place last summer! Thank god I got A/C! I have it set at 65 "n" lovin it! I didnt have to think twice about it! It's definitely a must have!! Hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying the summer! Also,I added a new addition to my Live Cam Shows ..A Stripper Pole!! Let me get naughty and dance for you!!You can have me all to yourself by booking a private show with me on my website..
Today at 3 pm pst you can see me live !Hope to see you there!
Love ya Vanessa-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A smart woman would follow your lead(if she could pull it off) when it comes to the attire that you are wearing in this pic, that is perfect for going to church or the company picnic...Don't ya think ! ! !and you could even use the volleyball pole as a DancePole make outdoors as fun as you can

Anonymous said...

stripper pole action , wow!! , love these pics too Vanessa ! very sexy;)