Tuesday, July 3, 2007



Hey guys! I drove down to San Diego to check out the San Diego county fair!I had a really good time!Checked out all the farm animals and exhibits they had there! On saturday night I went to a Leather/Lace theme party in Lajolla..Everyone was dressed up in the hottest outfits ..I was in Girl heaven that night ...yummyy!! Than on sunday ,I did the unimaginable..I helped out a friend of mine clean his house!Yes ,Me on my hands and knees scrubbing floors ..Than a few hours later my allergies started acting up and I've been down ever since!Allergies turned into flu than a sorethroat ..yikes..I know it's been going around ,but all at once. I feel alot better today,just taking it easy been working on photos,updates and stuff! I've been watching all these reality T.V shows I rarely have time to watch!I promise all have some good stuff updated tonight for you! I am heading out to the beach to hangout with some friends tomorrow for the 4th! Hope everyone has a good time!
Oh yeah!Service at mercedes had my car window fixed the next day!How is that for service!
Kisses,Vanessa

1 comment:

Eric Alexandre said...

Since there are no new entries to your blog yet I looked back at your earlier ones and wanted to let you know this is another great picture of you. How do you do to look so good in front of a camera I wonder!