Sunday, November 29, 2009


Hey everyone! Christmas is less than a month away! Can you believe it?! I just posted a Holiday contest for Members to my Club! Make sure you check it out.. You will be able to win a private live cam session with me! I will announce the winner December 27th! Also, I know some of you love to spoil me! Which of course is very flattering and I love it and appreciate you guys so much! :) My Members and fans have asked me to put together a wishlist ..hope this makes it a little easier for you guys,to know what I like ..I posted the link on the side of the blog page,this way it's easier to find! I hope you all have a great week... and a good Holiday season! Remember, you can always pre-book a private cam show with me by following the links to the right or go to my fanclub to book a session with me ! I offer a members discount ,just for using the private bookings links here! I wanted to thank you all for making me Top #6 Cam Host of the week!! Thank you!!
Vanessa, xoxox

No comments: