Friday, June 26, 2009

The last couple days have been pretty hot outside! I spent the day laying out by the pool catching up on a few books I've been wanting to read for a couple months now! I never have enough time to read anymore .;( I'm always so busy!! Yesterday I was out by the pool listening to my ipod and I got up to do a quick dip into the water to cool off and I forgot I had clipped my ipod to my bathingsuit bottoms duh!! I have all my music backed up on an external hard drive ,so im not to upset! well..just a little bummed ..I've had it for awhile and not even sure what's new out there now..If you have any suggestions on which one to get let me know .. I have alot of music ..and I almost can't live without it at the gym! Tomorrow night I'm going out with Serena to have some cocktails!! So, we’re going to this italian resturant down by the beach ..I’ll probably have a few drinks,since I won't be driving!:)
Here is a cute picture of my baby chloe,she is getting so big!

No comments: