Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today was my first day back to the gym after having to drive up to vegas last week to pick up my brother. He was in a bad car accident on the freeway .Ughh people need to slow down!! The minute my mom got the call,we drove up there to pick him up.. We made it to vegas and back in one day! Yeah crazy huh ... who does that ? I wish we could have hungout and chilled there at least over night...I'm just soooo Thankful my brother walked away without a sratch ! THANK GOD! I seriously don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to him!
On the way back I couldn't resist stopping by my favorite pastry shop for some goodies..Hehe ..I hadn’t had a cheat snack in over 4 weeks , so I felt I deserved something sweet! I ate every last bite and don't feel bad about it at all!!:)

No comments: