Thursday, March 5, 2009



So,last night I didn't get to bed till 4 am ,I was up late editing a bunch of girl/girl content and getting the forum updated..I have some new photos going up in the fanclub this weekend too..It's been a really busy week for me ,my workout schedule takes a big part of my day ,cooking all my meals and making sure I get enough sleep everyday ..it has been a tough week(but I feel good(sore) all over)!!!
Last night I made some yummy salmon cakes for dinner and some blueberry muffins...soooo good! Tomorrow, I’m meeting a friend at the beach to go bike riding ,other than that that’s about all I have planned this weekend. I have a lot of work to catch up on anyway, so it will be better I stay in this weekend. If you haven't checked out my bodyspace,make sure you do!!
Hope you have a great week!
xoxox

No comments: