Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey everyone! I just got home a little bit ago ... I spent my birthday day at Universal Studios and the rest of the week relaxing by the pool and enjoying some time off ! I'll be posting photos in the members section tomorrow of my trip.. It was amazing. I wish I could have had better wireless internet connection while I was staying at the hotel .. I tried to connect a few times ,with not much luck. Every 5 minutes or so I would get kicked off.. Oh well! I will be addding my cam schedule thursday instead of sunday this week ...I'm trying to shot for this friday to host a Live cam show for members all let you guys know by tomorrow .. I Just wanted to stop in and let you guys know im back .. see you guys soon!
Thank you to all of you that sent me Birthday wishes!!!

Kisses
xoxo
Vanessa

2 comments:

Eric Alexandre said...

welcome back, can't wait to see you, and a happy belated birthday! Must be nice to finally turn 21!

TheHottestChick said...

Awww Thanks Eric!