Sunday, June 29, 2008

SmileyCentral.com
I've been so busy working on new stuff I've neglected my poor blog ! OOPS!

I am so excited to finally be offering these really Hot Character Illustrations of yours truely by victoria one of my favorite artist! This sexy School Girl and French maid print comes on glossy 5x7 paper and is autographed by me! You can get this with or without a frame..Just convo me in checkout! These are available in my Club store right now and some new custom keychains are coming soon ..plus much much more!


If you see an image on my site you would like as a print or a poster, please let me know and I can most likely accommodate your requests. Just simply email me the description and number of the pic you want, and I will get back to you ASAP!
All orders come directly to me and I ship them in a USPS shipping envelope with my PO Box as the return address. Your items will be sent via United Stated Postal Service and you will be sent a tracking code via email, if you provide one.

No comments: