Saturday, April 12, 2008



Wow... What a week it has been!
Well a hell of a lot has changed, which most of you know about by now!
Everything is finally done! I had a shower cam installed ,which was suppose to be done last week,but came across a few techy issues!Shower cam will be live for members!I have POV cam for those that are into that sort of thing too!(See my Club Diary) for all the other stuff I added! Im so excited how everything turned out! Hope you guys all the like the new changes!!I also activated my software to use LiveStream last night! :)I can do live shows thru windows media (livestream)

Tomorrow my friend Jenny is coming over to visit. Which should be awesome! I haven't had a chance to visit with her since I helped her move to her place, So it should be a good 'quality' visit. I know I need to start working on my tan. It's so beautiful out to layout by the pool!I love summer!!!

Thanks to all my Fans! #1 seller on ifriends this week!

Love Vanessa-
xoxox

No comments: