Sunday, April 20, 2008


Lets just say I am on a mission!I have been back training hard again.I went out and got a really cool toy! haha! (not a toy that needs double "d" batteries lol )I bought a really nice dimaond back moutain bike to start going on bike trails with some friends of mine. Im hoping this really gives me an outdoor workout I have been looking for. I also got a machine called Cycle Ops ,It's a great way to use your bike indoors and still get the resistance you need. I have been able to get my cardio in every day and the results are already showing. Thank god for muscle memory! I have also been doing awesome with my diet lately.I am really happy and proud of myself that I have been doing so well with everything! Whoohooo!! Its just the begining! Funny thing is that it has translated over into my personal life as well.There has been so many things going on in my life lately.Im switching things up this week ,so you will be able to catch me on cam later in the evenings!
I have a members shower cam show this friday at 1 pm pst! Talk to you real soon Vanessa xoxox

If you havent seen a cycle ops before I just took a snap shot with my camera phone to show you..

No comments: