Monday, March 24, 2008

Sexy
My all new Vanessa's Hot Babes Pick of the week!

I will personally select a favorite model every week to be featured here on my blog!
I will be looking for the hottest ifriends host out there to add them to my Babes of the week. Each Model feature host her very own live webcam where you an get to know her intimately!
If you know a HOT ifriends chathost and think she has what it takes to be added..send me an email to VanessaVelezlive@hotmail.com We would all love to her about her!

Check out my very first Hot Babe for the week!
Click on shawnies's photo to Join her Fanclub for Free!

Check out Shawnie88
Men, hurry, do not hesitate
To go and spend time with my girl Shawnee 88
Blonde and busty, her looks are first rate
And her bubbly charm makes for the perfect date

This is no gamble, but a wise bet
That she will get you all hot and wet
So arrange to visit or just simply get
And all of your fantasies will be met

(click photo to see her Live)

No comments: