Monday, March 3, 2008



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This last week I've been staying up way to late watching lost! I'm getting to know each of the characters strories in the last episodes .. It's so intresting how they all had something to with eachother in there lives before the crash ..I can't even imagine whats going on right now in season 4 ...I can't wait to see what happens! Anyway.. I've been lazy today and just working on the computer. Im working on a new project that im sooo excited about! Tomorrow I'm going to the spa and shopping! I will be live this thursday afternoon for members cam show

See you soon

xoxox

Vanessa-

1 comment:

Eric Alexandre said...

yay I am once again able to access your blog, and this might be the only way for me to keep up with your many activities for a while! Hope you are doing well, drop me an e-mail every once and a while please.