Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whew! I had a very long day yesterday. I woke up around 8ish and was busy busy busy until 9:30pm. Have you ever been so busy and you haven't really ate all that much because, well, your too busy to feel hungry? well that was me .... No wonder active people tend to be thinner!
I work out all the time and I kinda get bored with it from time to time ... So about 20 minutes ago a thought brought me to the computer. "I must have burned a ton of calories today!" So I went online to find a calorie burner calculator and I typed in what I did and for how long I did it for.

And the results were:
You burned 1865.50 calories,
Congratulations!
Our entire staff is in awe of you!
Yay!

Well, I really wish I could tell you more about my day, but I have to start packing and getting ready for my Valentines surprise get away. I leave tonight and wont be back till friday ..Members Cam show is still on for this friday night
I can't wait to see you there!
Kisses Vanessa

Heart Sunset



No comments: