Wednesday, February 6, 2008



This morning I showed up at the animal shelter as they were opening there doors .All night I couldnt sleep !As soon as I got there I checked every kennel they had to make sure brutice wasnt there waiting for me! I even asked the front desk if there was any dogs that were in the back ..There was one male fawn pug about the same age as brutice ,but about 10 lbs heavier and the markings were completly different! He was so adorable!He has three people on the adoption list ready to take him home ,if his owners dont claim him.I really hope he goes to a good home! I promised myself that if brutice wasnt there id be going home alone...everytime I go to the shelters I want to take all the doggies home with me!
Thank you so much to everyone that has showed there support and keeping his search alive!

Vanessa-

No comments: