Monday, December 3, 2007

Hey Guys! Hope you all had a good weekend!Im taking some time off to pamper myself this week! I have a hair appointment with my favorite hairstylist on thursday! My good friend has been doing my hair for almost 9 years now! When we get together it takes 5 hours in that chair. She says I have so much hair thats why it takes so long ..ummm I say it's becuase we talk to damn much!!!! haha I think Im going to go for the blonder look this time with some low lites! Ohh im so excited I love getting my hair done! Then, tomorrow I have to get up early and meet up with my doctor to check out my ankle!I'ts feeling so much better! As promised My Member cam shows will be back next week,so make sure you look out for that under Cam Scheudle :-) Hope to see you soon!!KissesVanessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see your new hair vanessa! glad you are feeling better too :)