Saturday, October 27, 2007


Hey everyone! Things seem to be getting a little better here in Cali..Thank God! Most of the fires are contained by 80% and most people are allowed to go back to there homes:-)Today it started sprinkling ,which means it should start raining here by this weekend. whoo hoo!!I love the rain.. As for this weekend there are alot of parties going on,not really sure if Im going to head out yet or not!
I really think after this week I should just stay indoors and just chill!
I promised I would have the puerto vallarata photos up today in members section ,so make sure you check those out ,Also members to Club Elite Vanessa if you missed the Members Oil Show you can cath the replay there..
Dont forget Members Cam Show tomorrow at 1 pm pst..Stop bye and say hi!
Kisses,Vanessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad things are improving there vanessa! and you look amazing in that bikini :)