Friday, June 15, 2007



Hi guys!I had so much fun in New York city!!My girlfriend and I were suppose to arrive at 3:40pm at JFK airport on wed night,but because of weather conditions we were in air flying in circles waiting to find out when they were going to land us! We didnt check into are hotel till almost 11 o'clock that night!Yes,a very long flight not to mention the 3 hour time difference.. The minute we got to are room we dumped all our luggage and headed into the city..There were a few places that I had always wanted to see if I had the chance to go to new york!Empire state building was first,I had always wanted to go see the view at night..absoulty amazing..I am sure the view is very scenic in the day ,but going there in the evening just seemed better to me!Central park was far larger than I would have expected...New yorkers know how to put there feet to work..I can't even begin to tell you how much walking we did there!I heard about a place on fifth ave I wanted to stop by and check out called the Museum of Sex they have the most unbelievable exhibits to view there!
Check it out if you are ever in nyc!Thank you to those of you that recommended some great resturants to try out!The food is to die for!There is so much to see and do in New York city,I just didnt have enough time to see everything unfortunalty,this just means all be planning on going back to visit again soon!! Kisses,Vanessa

1 comment:

Mark S. said...

hey vanessa, cool blogs! that new york trip looked like lots of fun too, ill ttyl :)