Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi everyone! It’s been a good week for me so far.I had a late start today getting a few errands taken care of today! Now that I have everything done I can focus on getting everything ready for the shoot this weekend! Serena and I are getting together this saturday , and after we do lunch and hit spa, we’re coming back to be live on cam for my members, and her members!!! Our shows are always silly and fun, kind of like our relationship. We’re always laughing and being crazy. SO… if you’d like to join in on the action, be in my members area at 8pm pst! We’d love to chat with you!!!
I wanted to find an old pic of Serena and I together for this post. For old-time sake! This one is from 2006 when we went out one night OH MY GOD did we get drunk. So many good memories with my Sexy Serena. haha!

No comments: