Sunday, January 4, 2009


Happy New Year!! It's finally 2009 ! I've been traveling the last few weeks enjoying my holiday with friends and family! I feel so lucky to say I have some of the best friends I’ve had in a looooong time that I feel are there for me, and support me and my choices. It’s a great and peaceful feeling that makes me extremely content.This year I brought in the new year on cam with my sexy girlfriend serena.We had an amazing time bringing in the new year with all of you!! Those of you that asked when you will be able to book private session with us ,the good news is that I will be working on our very own girl/girl Fanclub were you can book private cam shows and see us live together! I just uploaded some Girl/Girl teaser shower cam photos inside my fanclub,make sure you take a peek inside my fanclub!
If your not a member ..Join Now by clicking here to join today http://ifriends.net/joinMe.htm?bronoo
I will be live tonight starting at 8 pm pst! Stop bye and say Hi!
Kisses Vanessa

No comments: